Do you want to get your kids any of the best headphones for teens and kids? Then you are just on the right page. Kids love to use gadgets, and it is imperative that they don’t disturb others while using their device.
For instance, your kids love to record the lecture in class too; Teenage girls and boys will bring out the mobile device to do that. After recording, it is essential that your kid listens to the lecture over again to understand better what they’ve been taught in class.
It will be a total disturbance to others to play the recorded note, but with the use of any of the headphones for teens and kids, your kids can barely disturb anyone. Once they have the headphone plugged to their ears, no one can hear what they are listening to. It shows how important it is to
Without further ado, let’s consider some of the best headphones for teens and kids you should consider.
Best Headphones for Teens and Kids Reviews
Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones Teens
- All tools added
- Built-in mic for call answering
- Comfy earcup
- Stainless steel slider for dperfect fit
- It has no significant setback
The sound from this over-ear headphone is overwhelming as it comes with a dual aperture 40mm driver, which makes all sounds impressive. It makes it an excellent device for all kinds of use. The swivel folding design of the headphone makes it easier for you to take along for any journey.
You have no worries about getting a perfect fit as it comes with stainless steel slider headband which allows you to get the ideal fit for your head. The wireless headphone can be used anywhere without limitation.
It takes about 4 hours to get it fully charged, and the power can last up to about [battery life] 20 hours or more. The earcup makes it comfy and convenient for anyone to use for an extended period and with the wireless connection, you can align with any device within 33 feet.
Jaybird X4 Wireless Bluetooth Headphone Teens
- Comfortable to use
- Versatile with dynamic design
- Ultra form tips for a comfortable and secure fit
- Unparalleled sound quality
- Ear tip is fragile and can get damaged easily
If your kids love to get on the track on a daily basis to keep fit, you can choose to get him/her this Jaybird X4 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones. This wireless headphone is ideal for both kids and adults that love outdoor activities.
If you are the type that goes on track by running and doing all sorts of outdoor physical fitness, you will agree to it that nothing can be compared to the fun derived from listening to one’s best music while exercising. It shows how excellent or essential it is to have one of the best earphones.
It is a versatile headphone that allows users to answers phone calls; listen to music without interruption in their fitness routine. It can only perform at this level because it has a wireless operating system. The headphone can be used for an extended period of 8 hours of battery life with just a single charge.
Not like some headphone that has ear cup that can retain sweat, the Jaybird X4 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones is resistant to sweat and water which makes it one of the best to consider for gym and fitness workout.
Sony MDR7506 Cool Powerfull Headphone for Teens
- Dynamic and stylish
- Professional design with quality sound output
- Perfect for kids who love music
- Shut out noise with the help of the ear cup
- The headband can lose its tension over time
The design or appearance of the Sony MDR7506 headphone is enough to get your attention but let’s look beyond the construction as the headphone has a lot to offer beyond appearance. It is a lightweight headphone built with quality materials to give your kids sweet experience.
Safety and comfort are one of the things that parents consider when getting a headphone for their kids and the Sony MDR7506 has all to keep your teens safe and comfortable while using the headphone. The construction incorporates an ear cup that makes it comfortable to wear for an extended period without any form of discomfort.
The internal design integrates a Neodymium magnet and 40mm driver which is responsible for the quality sound produced from the headphone. The 8.1-ounce headphone comes with the capacity to fold up for storage purposes.
It comes with all that is needed to have a wonderful experience with it such as a closed ear cup design to shut out external noise, a carry bag for storage and a Unimatch plug which gives room for the use of both 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch applications.
Urbanears Plattan ADV Great Headphone for Teenager
Color: Eight Color Variation
- Washable headband
- Built-in mic to receive calls
- Padded ear cup for convenience
- The Audio quality might turn you off
- Battery Life is 14 Hours
Urbanears have been among the leading brands in the industry producing quality headphones. The Plattan ADV is the first of the kind from them with Bluetooth connectivity system. The construction makes it enjoyable and pleasing to use anywhere without restriction.
The design Makes it easier for users to move freely from one place to another. With the Urbanears Plattan ADV headphone, you don’t have any cord to deal with. The headphone comes in eight different colors, and you can choose any one that suits you.
The design of the headphone integrates Zoundplug which helps in instant music sharing with friends and family. All that is required to do that is to plug another pair of headphones in through the empty outlet on the ear cap to listen to the music.
Also, it comes with a headband that is detachable which can be removed to wash when need be. Also, with the smooth interface on the headphone, you can quickly receive calls and select the music you want to listen to.
You need to pair the headphone with your mobile device through Bluetooth and enjoy your music for more than 14 hours of playtime on a single charge. For convenience, it has an ear cup to make it easier for you to listen to music for a more extended period.
LilGadgets Untangled Pro Best Headphone for kids
- Smooth and easy operation
- Portable and can be carried anywhere
- Comes with instructional manual
- It is perfect for kids that love music
- Ideal for kids above four years
- Noting so far
Looking for a stylish, high-quality headphone for your kids, you might have to consider the LilGadgets Untangled. This blue kid’s headphone comes with dynamic design along with five more colors for parents to choose the one that suits their kids.
The headphone is ideal for kids from the age of 4 years and above. Its construction is dynamic in such that your kids can connect another headphone with it through the use of a shareport to listen to the music.
With other headphones, kids do complain of discomfort, but that isn’t the case with LilGadgets Untangled headphone. It comes with Breathable SoftTouch mesh material to give maximum comfort to your kids for as long they have the headphone on their heads. The support and safety of kids are highly considered during the construction of the headphone.
With the headphone, your kids can enjoy their time with listening to music or some other things that require the use of headphone. The headphone can run conveniently for more than 12 hours when fully charged. Charging is easier to do with the help of the USB charging cable that is included in the package.
LilGadgets Connect Premium best headphone for Teen Girls
- Versatile and allows multiple headphones connection
- Minimized volume for kids safety
- Sleek and dynamic design
- Cheap and affordable
- Not ideal for kids below the age of 3
If you are considering getting your baby girl one of the stylish and sleek design headphones, you should look out for LilGadgets Connect Premium Volume Limited Wired Headphones. This particular model in review comes in pink color, but there are more colors for you to choose just in case your kids dislike the pink color.
The headphone is dynamic and can be given to kids as a birthday gift or for any event. It is perfect for kids within the age range of 3 to 7 years. It has all that is required to offer your kids the fun and excitement they ever crave for.
The safety and comfort of your kids were put into consideration when designing the headphone which is why it is made from high-quality materials with quality features to its belt. It has a restriction on its volume, and it has integrated SharePort to ensure your kids can share music with their friends.
Also, the headphone is compatible with different devices such as PCs, laptops, Ipad, tablets, Android devices and many more. Its design makes it quite easier to fold and keep safe whenever the headphone is not in use.
CozyPhones Kids Headphones
- It is safe to use for kids
- A better option for bulky and over-ear headphone
- Lightweight, durable and fun
- Compatible with all devices
- Might be quite challenging to get the right size for your kids
The next we have on our list is known as CozyPhones Kids Headphones. It is one of the best to consider for little kids. The design and structure make it a perfect fit for your little kids as their comfort and safety tops the priority list of the manufacturer.
Funny enough, it is a versatile headphone that can be used to pack the hair of your kids and at the same time serves its purpose of listening to music. It is the best option for kids that have issues with over the ear headphones.
The headphone has a speaker integrated with the design, and it has limited volume for your kid’s hearing protection. It is different from other types of headphones as your kids don’t have to struggle with it and it has lesser chances to fall off.
The headphone stands for four significant things such as comfort, safety, durability, and fun. The design is enough to win your kids over. To use the headphone is more comfortable to do for your kids. He/she have to put in their head with each speaker on the two ears and then go ahead to listen to music.
COWIN E7 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones for youth
- Cheap and affordable
- Lightweight, compact and durable
- Last for more than 30 hours on a full charge
- Comes with user guide
- Easy to operate
- Compatible with many devices
- It takes about 4 hours to get fully charged, No fast charge.
If you have ever travelled by train and you want to listen to music using any headphone, you will agree with me it isn’t a pleasant experience. Same for teens or kids. In this kind of situation, you need a noise-cancelling headphone to get the work done for you. It produces great quality sound blocking busy environmental noises. Teenage girls and boys like it.
The headphone is a wireless style that needs to be paired with your devices through Bluetooth. Once it has been paired, you can go ahead and listen to your music without disturbance. It has the design and construction to eliminate external noise or sound.
The headphone will take you to another world entirely the moment you have it over your ear. The construction makes it a perfect fit for travelling and other things that needs the use of a headphone. It is an ideal fit for music enthusiasts that love to hear every bit of the song.
Once it is fully charged, it can run powerfully for 30 hours. It is lightweight, durable and comfortable around the ear which makes it easier to use for a more extended period. Also, the headphone construction incorporates a built-in mouthpiece to receive calls whenever you want to.
Audio Technica - best headphone for teens
- Lightweight and portable
- Fold-flat design which makes it easier for anyone to move from one place to another Specialized airline adapter and carrying bag
- Versatile compatibility with devices
- Mild noise when touching the on and off button
- The noise cancellation strength can drop over couples of months
Yes, it is an excellent option for those willing to hear every bit of what is said in the music they are listening to. I love it for that reason, but my concern is the longevity of the headset on teens. Every parent should care about that considering the comfort and convenience of their kids using this device.
The design of the headphone integrates comfortable earcups with cushioned padding that comes in the shape that can easily fit over the ear of anyone that has the device on their head. So, it can be said of the device that it is comfy and safe to use for a more extended period without feeling any pain.
Also, without losing out on why it is called a noise-cancelling headphone, it comes with the features to help you filter the sound coming from your environment thereby you can only hear sounds from whatever your headphone is connected to. It is the best for audio to consider for anyone.
Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones for Tech teenagers
- Compatible with voice assistant
- Noise-canceling option is superb
- An easy touch control system
- The long lasting battery life of 30 hours after been fully charged
- It is expensive
The Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones is on the high-end with the price and it worth the value for its money. It is a dynamic headphone that was mindfully constructed with the interest of users at heart. It meets the primary reason for its construction by producing amazing sounds that will be of pleasure to anyone.
It takes you to another world entirely with the noise-cancelling feature which helps you shut out noise from your environment. It makes it a perfect way to enjoy privacy or loneliness during trips in train and airplane or at work to avoid disturbance from colleagues.
The headphone is comfy to use for a long period with the assistance of the earcup, compatible with Alexa, which means you can change music with your voice once your device is aligned with it. Overall, it is friendly and comes with an alluring design.
Urbanears Plattan 2 On-Ear Collapsible Headphone for teenager
- Twistable handle and as well collapsible
- Fit perfectly on any head
- Comfy earbud for long term use
- Great and amazing sound output
If you are a good fan of Urbanears classic headphone, your interest and love have taken a new form with an upgrade to it through no other one than the Plattan 2 On-earr headphone. It is an excellent upgrade in all way to offer exceptional sound and ergonomics.
The headphone comes with a 3D hinge which makes it flexible and comfy so you can easily have it on your head for a snug fit. The structure now gives you the platform to choose the sound level for a better experience.
Also, the design makes it easier for anyone to fold the headphone and take along anywhere. Also, it has a mic and remote control which can be used to answer calls and as well select the music you want to listen to from any device once it has been connected via wireless connectivity.
- High-quality materials
- Durable and long-lasting
- Easy-access volume and mute controls
- Compatible with many gaming devices
- It has no setback
Looking for a perfect gaming headphone to feel the groove of every moment with your game, then you need to get the CORSAIR HS50. The headphone will shut you out of whatever is going on around you. You will best enjoy it if you are playing soccer or an adventure game. A trial will convince you.
The headphone is built with high-quality materials to ensure it lasts longer. It embodies plush memory foam along with adjustable earcups that make it comfortable for anyone to use for hours of gameplay. It is enough always to want you to handle your joystick to play any game.
Also, it has a unidirectional microphone which helps to reduce the ambient noise for better voice quality. It is compatible with PC, Xbox, PS4, Nintendo, and some other mobile devices if you want to listen to music.
Bose SoundLink around-ear - best wireless headphone for kids
- Convenient controls
- Comfort and durable
- Lightweight and comfortable to move from one place to another
- Great and high-quality sound
- Not a noise-canceling headphone
There are few best Bluetooth headphones you could get in the market, and one of them is the Bose SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II. The advantages of using the headphone are the freedom you get from doing other things while you listen to your music.
It has the most comfortable controlled buttons you could ever desire to find on a headphone. It is easier to control the volume and as well change the music and many more. It comes with the option for you to pick calls and the sound s crystal clear.
The earcup makes it comfortable and convenient to use anywhere. I haven’t read anyone make a negative report on the headphone even those who use for more extended period listening to music. Also, it comes with a protective case to prolong the lifespan of the headphone while you move from one place to another.
Some More Cool headphones to look at for teens
- Impressive Sound And Voice command: Tuinyo TP18 headphones deliver High Fidelity stereo sound which results from a 40mm neodymium driver and Ear cushion design – both combining to provide superior immersive HIFI sound quality and a well-closed environment for your ears to enable you lose yourself in the music. Headphones can connect to Voice enabled Siri Assisted devices to give quick access to information depending the operating system of the device.
- The memory-protein ear cushions ensure lasting wearing comfort as they simulate human skin texture.The bluetooth headset can be adjusted to the perfect fit with the help of the durable quality stainless steel slider and soft padded headband.Take it with you on your each travel to enjoy music anywhere, anytime.
- A high quality audio experience, consistently balanced at any volume, thanks to Bose active EQ. Connectivity technology: Wireless
- Wireless convenience, with easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing aided by voice prompts
- Industry-leading noise canceling with Dual Noise Sensor technology
- Next-level music with Edge-AI, co-developed with Sony Music Studios Tokyo
- Open-Ear Design - Patented bone conduction headphones deliver premium audio through the cheekbone. Unlike over ear headphones, Aeropex keeps you connected and aware of your surroundings
- Lightweight & Comfortable - Experience unmatched comfort with our most lightweight and comfortable sport headset, featuring a bud-free, pain-free design for all-day listening
- Exactly what you want to hear. Galaxy Buds+ are the perfect fitting earbuds to isolate you from distracting noises, so you can stay focused on what you want. And if you’d like to filter in some of the outside world to be more in-tune with your surroundings, you can switch on Ambient Aware2. Hear flight annozments, oncoming traffic or your order number while still enjoying your favorite playlist or podcast.
- 22 hours of serious sound. Get up to 11 hours of nonstop music on a single charge, then pop your Galaxy Buds+ in the wireless charging case and get nearly 11 more. Forgot to charge them the night before? No worries. 3 minutes of charging gives you one hour of play time, so you have enough juice for your commute or workout.
- [stereo sound quality] TOZO T10 Earbuds' 8mm large size speaker driver (the drive area is 1.77 times than the normal drive area) delivers powerful bass( lowest 16Hz), mellow midrange, and clear treble(up to 20kHz). Reproducing your music vividly.
- [ BLUETOOTH 5.0] Features with the advanced Bluetooth 5.0 technology, TOZO T10 Earbuds support HSP HFP A2DP AVRCP, which provides instant pairing and stable transmission without interruptions.
- Soundcore is Anker’s audio brand, our signature sound is loved by 10 million+ people around the world.
- Hi-Res Certified Sound: The Hi-Res logo is a guarantee of exceptional audio quality, awarded to audio devices capable of producing a highly accurate representation of what the artist intended to be heard. Unlike ordinary headphones, Life Q10 delivers sound up to 40 kHz for the richest listening experience.
Headphones for Teens Buyers Guide
Parents know what is best for their kids and when it comes to getting your kids a headphone, it is essential that you get the one that is perfect for them. There are many things you need to consider before choosing to buy any headphones which we will share shortly.
If you are getting a headphone for your kids, you should first consider their age range. Not all headphones will fit your kids correctly, and that is why you need to get them the perfect one within their age range. Ensure you lookout for the age specification and see to it that your kids fall into the age bracket before you decide to buy the headphone.
Safety and comfort
They are two significant factors that you should never overlook as parents. You wouldn’t want to get your kids gadgets that will be harmful to them. In this sense, you need to look out for the style or type that will suit your kids without you sacrificing safety and comfort for beauty.
Price and warranty
The amount and guarantee vary as the two factors are determined by the type of product you choose to buy. But on average, kids headphones don’t come expensive, but you might need to give close attention to the warranty because it changes.
Considering that your teen’s headphone will be used, you need to consider the durability of the headphone. One of the things that are common among teens is their careless ways of handling matters, and you have little control over that. The only thing you can do is to ensure you get a quality headphone with high durability for a long-lasting lifespan.
Evaluate sound quality
The sound quality of the headphone should never be overlooked as it is the reason for a headphone in the first place. Your child must be able to hear every word from whatever they are listening to, either their favourite music or podcast.
Design Suited to Your Expected Use
It is an absolute waste of resources and investment to get a headphone that your child will not be inspired to use. Therefore, you should consider getting your child a headphone with a suitable design that will win the interest of your child.
There are different types of headphones you will find in the market. You either find a wireless or corded headphone. For some important reasons, it is never a good decision to opt for a headphone with cords for your teen or kids. A wireless headphone is the best as it gives your child the freedom to move from one place to another without battling how to deal with the cord.
It is one of the features that you have to consider if you are looking for a quality headphone for your kids. There are many reasons you want to get your kid’s headphones, and there are many reasons kids do not love to be interrupted when doing what they like to do, such as listening to music and watching movies.
Therefore, getting a noise-cancelling headphone will eliminate all chance of been disturbed by the noise and sounds from the environment. With the noise-cancelling feature, your kids can get less distraction from the environment.
Headphones for Teens – Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe for teens to headphones for a longer period?
Using your headphone for a longer period is never a bad act, but that which calls for caution is when you have the volume at the maximum. Studies show that exposing the eardrum to high sound can cause damages, and that is the reason one is advised never to use it for a longer period. However, if you can have the volume at the minimum level, you can use it for a longer period.
How comfortable is the use of headphones?
Sometimes, it gets uncomfortable to wear headphones for the long term, but now, your teen can wear their headphone for a long duration without any sign of discomfort once the headphone comes with padded ear cups. The ear cup makes the headphone comfy and convenient to use.
Are Headphones Good For Teenager Studying?
Yes, noise cancellation headphone like a COWIN E7 Active Noise Cancelling Headphone is great to reduce environmental sounds, so they can concentrate on their study.
What special features should I look for?
If you are getting the headphone for your child, there are some features you should look out for, such as the water resistance, voice assistance, types such as over the ear, on-ear, and earbud style. Also, you can consider if you want a wireless or corded headphone for your child.
The best headphone for teen and kids article is a perfect answer to parents in search for the right headphone to get their kids. We’ve got you covered on this, and you are just left to make the right choice.
Last update on 2022-05-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API